A way to help

Hello! Usually I just use this blog to share lessons I have been taught, stories experiences and pictures. I am taking a quick second to share with you a way that you can help my mission to Haiti. I have created a wishlist on Amazon, that has some materials that I think will be helpful for the counseling ministry that I will be doing in Haiti. These are items like books, art supplies, fidgeting tools, and incentive toys. If you feel that God is asking you to be part of this ministry, this would be a great way to provide! I pray that you take the time to look over this list and pray about what your part might be.
I thank you so much for considering helping the ministry in Haiti in this way. I truly believe that counseling and these materials will have a great impact on these kids in a very beneficial way!

WISH LIST


Blessings-
Cassidy

Comments

Popular Posts