She's Baaaaaack.

Okay, maybe channeling a horror movie isn't the best way to start this blog post- however when I was thinking of something catchy to say all I could hear was that little girl's voice "they're baaaack" so that's the title: She's baaaack.

So, if you haven't guessed yet- I will be returning to Haiti! From July 11-July 18 with a group from my church (Valley Community Baptist Church). I cannot wait to get back and see everyone and all of the progress and change that has occurred since September!
I, of course, will keep you all updated on everything before, during and after this trip. But this time I will also be responsible for the Valley Haiti Page! This is quite an honor being that this page has been used in the past since Valley started going to Haiti. There has turned into a whole compilation of photos and posts from each trip that it is quite a treat to be able to add my two cents! I have provided the link below, please like this group if you use Facebook so that you will see pictures and updates of the group. (With the Haitian internet photos are easier to upload to Facebook than to my blog)


Many people ask what they can do to support my trip, there are a couple of ways that would be helpful! Always first and foremost pray, pray pray. Pray for safe travels, pray for health, pray for God's will to be done, pray that our program goes well, pray the construction is completed, pray that there was an impact made on the kiddos, pray that we all are at our best.... i could go on and on...

Second if anyone wants to donate items that I can bring down with me that is always appreciated! Major items are tylenol, bandaids, school supplies (crayons, markers, colored pencils, scissors), string (like floss to make friendship bracelets- this is what the kids make in their spare time and sell for profit), small toys, coloring books, summer clothes, etc. These are all good things that will be put to use and easy to transport down.

Finally if you would like to support me financially that is such a blessing! I have been slow raising funds so far so any support or prayer for support is amazing! The link to support is below, and is right through the Valley website.


Thank you all for your continued support and please feel free to contact me any time at cassidyparent@gmail.com
Blessings!-
Cassidy

Comments

Popular Posts