Going home.

I have always been a very vivid dreamer. There have been many times in my life when I am unsure if something truly happened or if I merely dreamt it. This is sometimes a blessing and often a curse. 
I keep having the most vivid dream of arriving in Haiti and just hugging two of the older kids I have been missing so bad. I just hear a voice, that I know in my dream is God, saying "welcome home" 
I cannot wait for that reunion in reality where I know I will have the overwhelming emotion of arriving home- it's interesting how so often our dreams bring to the surface things were knew we were feeling but hadn't yet acknowledged. 

As plans come together and everything falls into place I just see how even though I'm stressed and nervous about the trip- none of that matters. It's like when you return home after a long trip, it doesn't matter how horrible the ride home is, or what you left at the hotel, or how grumpy everyone is, all that matters is you will be home soon. That's how I am feeling going into this trip. 

I do have some prayer requests: 
1. That we have safe travel, and everything goes smoothly getting down to Haiti (we are leaving at 4am Saturday morning) 
2. That the program and construction go well. We are short staffed for the program and there are a lot of potential problems and set backs with the construction due to limited resources. 
3. For a growing experience as I return to Haiti for the fourth time. 

Blessings- Cassidy. 

Comments

Popular Posts