The Valley Hikers

I had the pleasure of going on a hike this morning with some ladies in a group from my church called the Valley Hikers. They hike often together at many spots all over the state. We went on a beautiful hike and got to see some really gorgeous scenery. It was great to be able to spend some time outside really just admiring nature.


They were so gracious to let me share my story and a bit about Haiti. It was great to be able to share what God is doing in Haiti with these wonderful women. It was fun to be able to share all about the path I have been on and what is to come. I am so happy to have the opportunity to share what God is doing for these amazing kids and how He is using me  in Haiti with Kids Alive.  It was great to have such a beautiful, relaxed place to just openly share about what God has planned for my ministry.









Then they prayed for me, which was an amazing experience. I have been prayed for many times now in larger group situations but I am always so touched and moved by what people pray. It is amazing how God really does give us just the right words and shows us what each other needs. Often times when I discuss Haiti with a group I get ideas and inspirations that I hadn't had before. A lot of my ideas are generated by amazing ideas or prayers that others contribute.  God wants for us to be interconnected and working together to achieve His will and that has become very clear to me. 


 I was so pleased to meet this wonderful group of women. I hope you enjoy some of the beautiful views from our adventure. 
I am amazed at who God puts in my path as I am on this process to Haiti. There have been some really amazing people who I have been introduced to. Who God uses and can pull into your life never ceases to amaze me. 
I hope that I have many other opportunities such as this to openly share about what God is doing and be able to meet people who are so caring, genuine and gracious. 


Comments

  1. Thanks so much for sharing your testimony with us. We are so glad you could join us and are amazed at the work you and the Kids Alive team are doing to rescue children in Haiti. Our prayers are with you as you go forward.
    Blessings,
    Sue Peters

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts