Sharing love

I have just begun to feel settled in Haiti. I have been here for 10 days so far. It has taken this long to really feel as though I understand at least a glimpse of where I am living. I have been spending a lot of time with one house on the Kids Alive site, The Green House. This family has helped me to feel at home here. The house parents are absolutely amazing. Edline and Adam are the type of people that if you needed a place to sleep they would offer you their bed and gladly sleep on the floor. They would go to the end of the world and back for their kids, or basically anyone who is in the ministry. They have been offering us meals and allowing us to pray with them at night. Their way of praying is singing and then together reciting prayers. It has been great to share these people with the team that has been here, and to show them the love that has been poured out onto me in my time here so far. 

Dancing with the team from Valley. 

The Green House and their parents with Sonny and Cherie from the Valley team. 

Alex, the baby in the Green House, being a diva on the way to the beach. 


<3 Cassidy 

Comments

Popular Posts