A Kids Alive Family

This week I am at Kids Alive International in Valparaiso, Indiana for orientation. Day 1 went great! There are 12 other missionaries here, as well as all of the Kids Alive american staff. It is excited to be able to fellowship and talk with people who are in the same missionary position that I am. It has been great to share our progress, learn from each other and support one another.
It is so interesting to see how things work here at Kids Alive and what goes into making this amazing organization tick. We have had the pleasure of spending time with most of the Kids Alive staff. We spent a lot of time looking deep into the impacts of fundraising and what can truly be done by our ministries in the lives of people who partner with us.
I am so happy to be a part of an organization that has such an impact all over the world, below are some pictures from the day. I cannot wait to see how tomorrow goes!
The map in our meeting room that shows the fifteen countries that Kids Alive is working in. It is great to see Kids Alive so united and working so hard all throughout the world for God's Kingdom. 


 A close up for Haiti on the map in the conference room, it is great to see that everyone in the office is frequently praying for Kids Alive locations all over the world. My heart is warmed every time that I know someone is praying for Kids Alive Haiti.

My birthday cupcakes! Today was a great birthday and it was so sweet to get cupcakes from the staff here. It was so sweet that they remembered and sang happy birthday to me over our delicious lunch! I was beyond surprised and truly felt part of this amazing family. 

I thank you so much for everyones birthday wishes and constant support in my life and mission. I truly feel so blessed beyond belief! 



Comments

Popular Posts