Welcome to the Family

This past week I was in Valparaiso, Indiana at the Kids Alive International home office. This was for a week long missionary orientation, that is an important step on my way to Haiti. I met some amazing missionaries and staff at Kids Alive. I truly feel that I have a strong family behind me now as I continue on this mission. I have seen the love, true devotion, humor and compassion that is just spilling out of the home office for this organization and the kiddos at are being impacted. There is no other organization that I would rather be affiliated with, I am even more proud of and honored to be apart of Kids Alive now than before! 

If you would like to pray for some other missionaries I met this week I have a list of their names and locations that they will be heading out to: 

Rebekah, Stefanie, Apollo and Nancy, Susanna (Dominican Republic) 
Kadey and Julianna (Kenya) 
Meaghen and Brian (Guatamala) 
Sara and Jeremy (Lebanon) 
Kelly (Zambia) 

Also general prayer for all of the amazing staff at the office in Kids Alive would be such a blessing. It has been a week long of love and support. Kids Alive has truly taken us into their families and I feel I have clearly transitioned into the organization. 

Im so happy and excited to see the work that all of these amazing people will begin to do in their respective countries and cannot wait for updates. It is so important to remember for me and all of you who support me that Kids Alive Haiti is so important to me, but Kids Alive International is a much bigger organization. We are reaching a much bigger population than Haiti: We are in fifteen countries having huge impacts. God is definitely with Kids Alive and the work that is being done all over the world, and I hope that we as an organization are in your hearts and prayers as well. 

Comments

Popular Posts